How to maintain
- Wash before first use and every time after use.
- Always wash with cool water. A bit of mild soap or detergent is fine.
- Rince thoroughly and dry naturally in kitchen (do not squeeze or wring out).
- Keep away from heat and strong direct sunlight.
- Okay to use for cooked food but always wait until food has cooled down.
- We recommend that you do not use for raw meat or fish.
You can revive your wraps with following steps.
- Use a baking tin lined with baking paper to protect your tin (2 to 3 layers).
- Place your beeswax wraps in the tin.
- Set your oven to 100 celsius or just below.
- Place your baking tin in the oven. Leave for 5 to 10 mins.
- Remaining wax will spread evenly and re-energize your wraps.
- Remove from oven and separate wraps one by one, and hang to dry.
We also have re-wax bars.