If you want to try to re-wax your wraps, these little cats and dogs will help you.
100g = 5 to 6 pieces
one piece is for 2 to 3 wraps to re-wax (depends on size)
How to re-wax your wraps
- Use a baking tin lined with baking paper to protect your tin (2 to 3 layers).
- Place your beeswax wraps in the tin, and place a re-wax bar on top of the wraps.
- Set your oven to 100 celsius or just below.
- Place your baking tin in the oven. Leave for 5 to 10 mins.
- Remaining wax will spread evenly and re-energize your wraps.
- Remove from oven and separate wraps one by one, and hang to dry.
Irish beeswax, tree resin and organic coconut oil